Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update :)

Hello All,

Well these last couple of days have been going by fast. I had to work OnCall last weekend which meant i was home Saturday, Sunday, and Monday all day long :(. At night i would go see my boyfriend but i still didn't get to spend that much time with him because i would have to leave and go home and sleep. I was mad at him on Saturday because he was supposed to come and hang out with me instead he went to hang out with this guy they went out. So Saturday night i went to sleep early and i just kept getting text messages and he called me at 1 in the morning and woke me up. He came home early because he knew i was mad at him. So we got in a fight and i hung up the phone on him but after that he called back, and so yeah the next day he said sorry so now we are okay. Last night i went to see him after taking a two hour nap when i got home. We took a walk around the neighborhood.(it was really nice outside). i don't really have plans for tonight but it will probably be something with him.

Till next time
Take Care

No comments: