Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween 2009


Hello Everyone,


This halloween was not the best i must say. I wasn't even planing on going anywhere i was just going to spend the time with my boyfriend, however my best girl friends changed my mind and made me feel guilty for not going because they say i am not spending enough time with them :( so i had to go. We went to Halloween express and got a costume and it was not the one i wanted, but my friend Zorana insisted it looked better. So i got the costume and went to meet Chris for dinner at Frontera. Ana joined us later and Chris was the last one that came. After dinner we went to get ready and i was the DD of the night. I believe i got in a fight with my boyfriend that night but i don't remember lol. We ended up going to Tongue and Grove which is a really nice club but i just was not feeling the mood that night. We left the place at like 12:00 a.m and went to Chris's party. Aleksandra did not want to stay that long so we ended up leaving after 20 minutes of being there :(. After that we went to eat at Waffle House and Mason joined us at like 1 in the morning we stayed there till 2:30 and there were some Bosnians there and i guess they didn't like us cuz the girls were staring me up and down LOl i don't let that bother me HATERS!!!!. That's all for now :)

No comments: