Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Love

Hello everyone

Well i have been thinking a lot lately and also i have been tying to change a lot of thing about myself that i don't like. I feel like every time i want to find someone who will love and understand me its just hard because guys only look for one thing and i am not about that. I have just given up on relationships, love whatever you would call it. I mean i am 19 and i know that i am young but i have so much to offer to a guy. i am independent, i work a full time job Monday- Friday 45 hours a week, and plus i go to school full time as well. i don't know what to do any more i mean feel happy where i am right, i guess that the most important thing. :) okay well ppl if you have any questions just feel free to comment me or if you have any advice.

No comments: