Tuesday, September 9, 2008



Ok so Sunday i was watching the VMAs and i was so exited because i thought that Britney was going to open the show and perform but when it started she just introduced it. I was so mad i mean come on whats that about. Then the host he was not funny the show was pretty boring if you ask me. I mean it was not funny and there was nothing really exiting about it. I was sure they were going to have a better show this year then last but i was proved wrong. Britney Spears went home with two awards which is good because i really think she deserves it i mean even though she has been going through all this dram with the press she deserves this. I mean the song is a good song. And i thought Kanye West was never going to perform at the VMAS ever again i guess he changed his mind. But anyways the whole show was disappointing i mean i don't get it MTV has sooo much money i am sure they could have gotten a better host and made it a little or a lot more entertaining. Ok well leave me comments if you have any thoughts on the VMAS.

Till next time

Aleksandra

No comments: