Thursday, October 2, 2008

Friends Or Foe

Well last night i went to TandG which is this salsa club that is really good on Wednesday, went cuz my friend Aleksandra(same name as me weird right) she wanted to go. So i had fun i was dancing and i was feeling good. Then at 2 o clock i wanted to go home because i had to move all my old furniture out the next day so i wanted to get enough rest. Guess what my friends they didn't want to go so i was waiting outside for them for an hour then finally i went inside to get them and of course they were still dancing so i was really mad. So i told them either you come now or i am leaving. So Alex came and Natalia didn't want to come so i left her there. i was so mad this is suppose to be my friend and she cant even respect the fact that i have to go home early i mean i should not even have to tell them twice. And this has happened to me before with the same people i always have to wait until they are done. But not anymore i am not going to take that i am sick of this and how i get treated.

No comments: