Monday, October 13, 2008

FUN WEEKEND!!!!!

ALEKSANDRA AND ME
ZORANA<> ALEKSANDRA AND ME AGIAN IN FLORIDA


ANDREW AND ME



ZORANA AND ME




ALEKSANDRA AND ME





ZORANA






ALEKSANDRA
Omg so this weekend was crazy i swear i had so much fun, i don't think i had as much fun as i did this weekend. Well Friday i went to the movies with Zorana, Aleksandra, Vujo, and Evert, we watched Eagle Eye which was an amazing movie i sware i had my eyes glued to the tv screen. hehe. So after that i went to aleksandras house and i slept over there. On Saturday Zorana's mom woke me and zorana up at like 9 a.m to drink coffee with her. Then we were waiting for Aleksandra to come home. so when she did, we started eating and talking. That night we got ready to go to Vujos house because he was celebrating his Bday. SO we were there for a sec, not long. We left and went to Athens to meet Zoranas love interested Steffan( great guy) so in that house he had his roommates over which were really cool i sware great guys. so Sulee i think that's how you spell his name is like me same pearsonalitty like me which is great. so we started drinking and we were just having so much fun i was laughing so hard it was crazy. So me and Sulee connected on a great level i know if me and him or in a room we will have fun hehheeeh don't think nothing bad!!!!!!!!! okay well that's all for today i will keep you updated on what else is going on ohh and i will post some pic of me and my best friends these girls are the ones that i consider true friends and they will never let me down. okay ttyl ppl.

No comments: